Monday, February 10, 2014

AMSOIL Synthetic Dominator Racing Oil

Winner of the 2013 AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge
AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-20 Racing Oil
Click for larger image

Jon Kaase is a premier race engine builder who has been turning wrenches since he was a kid. He followed his passion and learned everything he could from those he sought to emulate. "Now I'm the guy with young guys working for me," says Kaase, "and I'm hoping I'm the guy who teaches them and gets them to be successful."

 The 2013 Engine Master, who has worked a lot with AMSOIL synthetic motor oil, had this to say about the experience after his qualifying run: "We're doing great with it. It makes great power and it doesn't ever give up. We've never found anything that makes better power if you change it, and believe me we've tried. We just made six or eight dyno pulls; the last one was the best. So what does that say about the oil? It did good."

Accept No Substitutes.

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils


No comments: